By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions set out below, which may be updated by us from time to time without your notification. Please read the following carefully before placing your order.
Welcome to the Reign Vintage website. Reign Vintage is the trading name of Reignwear Limited. At all times in these Terms and Conditions, reference to Reign Vintage refers to Reignwear Limited trading as Reign Vintage. Reign Vintage provides its services to you subject to the following conditions.
Description of services
In the website, Reign Vintage provides users with access to sales of vintage items. You are responsible for obtaining access to the website and that access may involve third party fees (such as internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the website.
License and site access
Reign Vintage grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the website and our products. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorised hypertext links to the website and the framing of any content available through the website uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (at Reign Vintage’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Reign Vintage’s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You may not bypass any measures used by Reign Vintage to prevent or restrict access to the website. Any unauthorised use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Reign Vintage.
We will not be liable for any unforeseen circumstances such as the loss or damage caused by a circulated denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technological harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs or data.
Intellectual property, software and content
The copyright and other ownership rights (known as “Intellectual Property Rights”) in this website and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by Reignwear Limited. You must not yourself or allow anyone else to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this website. Anyone may view this website and print pages from it for personal use only, browsing our products and placing an Order with us. Any other use is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent. You must not make any copy of any material from the website for any business related use whatsoever. Linking to our website on other websites is at our discretion and we may require that you stop providing links to our website at any time.
As to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities, third party copyright, third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Reign Vintage and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks / names featured on this website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to, it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Reign Vintage.
Terms of sale
You are subject to the following terms and conditions when placing an order on this site. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
We reserve the right to refuse an order, which may result from the following:
- Inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- The identification of an unauthorised bulk order for promotional purposes
- Pricing and Availability – Although we try to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Prices are also subject to change without notice.
- Discount Codes & Promotional Discount Codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which discount code was offered and registered. We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified purchases made through this website.
- Product – We always try our utmost in accurately displaying the colours and details of our products on this website. While we do make every effort to ensure all sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible, the sizes indicated are approximations based on today’s standardised clothing sizes. Please refer to our Size Guidelines, shown on individual product pages.
- Our contract – You will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm you have placed an order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute as acceptance of your order. A contract between us will be formed as soon as we send you a confirmation email of your goods being dispatched.
- Payment – We carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Once this has gone through, the goods will be dispatched.
- PayPal – We accept payments through PayPal, any refunds to be made for orders paid for with PayPal will be refunded to your PayPal account.
Condition of items
The website states we sell vintage and second hand items including vintage designer brands. Thus the goods have been previously worn, unless stated otherwise. Because our products do not come directly from the original manufacturers and suppliers we are unable to guarantee or be held accountable for the origins of any items sold. In the case of designer goods, our experienced staff make every effort to authenticate each item so you can shop with confidence.
Cancellation or amendment of orders
Due to our automated despatching system, we cannot make any amendments or cancel orders once they have been submitted as they are already on their way to you. However you can still return items within 14 calendar days of receiving them.
We offer returns on any item (excluding swimwear, underwear and hosiery) you are not completely happy with for a refund, within 14 calendar days of receiving them. We abide by distance selling regulations and our policies do not affect your statutory rights.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if they fail to meet the following criteria:
- All original tags must be attached
- All items must be returned in the same condition as they were received
- All items have not been worn
- All items are free of any odours
- All items must be in saleable condition
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the cost of postage (this includes the original delivery cost and return postage). If you wish to request a reimbursement for postage due to an incorrectly advertised, damaged or faulty item just get in touch with us at email@example.com within 14 calendar days of delivery and we will reimburse your postage costs. Please be aware that the maximum amount we can refund you is the standard Royal Mail recorded delivery cost. We also cannot refund the excess cost of parcels returned to us via courier or next day delivery.
We allow linking to our home page, as long as it is done in a fair and legal manner and does not jeopardise our reputation or take advantage of it. You may not imply any association, approval or endorsement on our behalf when none exists.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Reign Vintage, it’s officers, employees, agents and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Reign Vintage reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to change, remove or vary the services and/or page of this site.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Reign Vintage.